DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Taxigirl08's review of Motorhome Hire - www.motorhomehire.uk.com

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ”

Written on: 14/10/2019 by Taxigirl08 (1 review written)

This company from beginning to end have many many hidden charges. If you are desperate and you do end up having to hire a vehicle from them READ THE SMALL PRINT. They take about 2 months to return your deposit of £1,265.00 (i'm still waiting) and then they try to make additional charges from the deposit. Although when I returned the vehicle it was inspected and I was told everything was fine. When you ask them what these charges are for apparently it can take up to 5 days for them to respond to an email. I concluded it must be because of all the complaints they must get due to the excessive time to respond to an email.
I couldn't give a star rating as minus starts was not available.
I would never use this company again and I seriously advise no one else to as in the long run you end up paying twice the original hire. Not value for money at all and a ridiculous process of trying to get any answers from the company.