I would not even giving them a star if I could!

From 1 review

KaleyKoenig389's review of YourRepair - www.yourrepair.co.uk

“I would not even giving them a star if I could! ”

Written on: 07/12/2021 by KaleyKoenig389 (1 review written)

This company doesn't even deserve a star but unfortunately there is no other option to chose.
I have been with YourRepair for a few years now and never had to called them for a repair until now and of course it turns out that according to them the boiler is beyond economical repair and the only advice is having a new boiler fitted at my expense of course. Even paid the £60 excess which they refuse to reimburse because it is the call out charge paid to the engineer. The engineer came from around the corner and told me he gets a fraction of that. All he did was looking at the boiler for a few minutes and concluded that it needs changing. The boiler is working ok but the hot water fluctuates indicating that the plate exchanger needs either cleaning or replacing. Found the part online for £30 and yet the company doesn't cover for this particular part and they are quick to refuse repair.
Before signing up with this company I strongly advise you to read the fine prints (many parts are not covered) and if your boiler is old don't bother. They are happy to offer you cover just to turn around when repair is needed and refuse it claiming it is beyond economical repair!!
And what's even worse is that since they are not an insurance company but a breakdown one they are not even regulated by the Financial Authority nor any other Ombudsman! I feel I have been cheated really!
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM as when your boiler breaks down they will find any possible excuse not to cover the repairs!

• Speed of response