Met with threats & confrontation!

• Ease of booking

• Security

Guest's review of Peter Ashley Car Parks - www.peterashleycarparks.com

“Met with threats & confrontation!”

Written on: 15/10/2019

Peter Ashley airport transfers Manchester. So I don’t usually bother writing reviews, but when my 65 year old mother is basically threatened and confronted after voicing the awful service we received today I have to say something!

After already waiting for 20 minutes at pick up point to take me & my family back to our car from Manchester airport, there was no space for us in Peter Ashley’s transport vehicle. A couple of ladies were very blatant in telling the driver that they had waited for 45 minutes and were saying ‘bad service!’. A lady in a wheelchair and her partner were also very upset and dismayed at the wait they endured and voiced this to the driver. I was told that there were two vehicles just behind so we should be picked up shortly.

3 telephone calls later and now waiting for approximately 50 minutes, we were picked up by the same driver who told us there were two vehicles behind him! I voiced to the office when i called and to the driver that they need to be honest as it wasn’t the wait that upset me but the fact i waited in the cold with my 5 year old, when i could have waited in the warmth if they had been open and honest about pick up waiting time!

When back at office to collect my car, i went to get my car keys as the driver suggested, whilst my family got out of the transport vehicle. When i was back outside I noticed the driver had taken suitcase out for a gentleman who was lucky to come out of the airport at good timing as the transport vehicle had just arrived (for him it would appear to be a good service). My suitcase and that of my families were left in the vehicle. The driver made an excuse about rain ‘ what rain!’ My mum was upset and voiced this, the driver was threatening and confrontational towards my 65 year old mother basically squaring up to her!

How disgusting and what a disgrace! Stay away from this nasty and awfully run service! I wish i had called the police but just wanted to get away from there!

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ease of booking