Damaged alloy wheel.

• Ease of booking

• Security

RogerCasey's review of Manchester, Manchester Meet and Greet

“Damaged alloy wheel.”

Written on: 30/10/2019 by RogerCasey (1 review written)

The booking for the Meet and Greet at T2 was simple and the arrival was welcoming and straight forward. The collection was also without fault but my complaint became apparent a few days later when I noticed a scuff on one of my wheels. I have owned my car for ten years since buying it brand new and I have looked after it very well, taking pride in never having scuffed any of my alloy wheels. I was surprised to see this large scuff across two of the wheel's spokes quite near the centre of the wheel. This could only have been caused by a particularly high kerb or the side of a barrier or similar and I can categorically say I had not been anywhere that could have caused this damage since returning from holiday. I submitted a complaint to Manchester Airport M&G but, as the small print clearly states, if I didn't realise the damage and report it to the reception prior to leaving the car park they would not entertain the complaint. My point in this feedback is to advise anybody who takes pride in their vehicle to thoroughly inspect it before leaving the car park, even though it might be the last thing you feel like doing after a long day's travelling home with a family who are all tired and just want to get home to bed! It will be well worth the few minutes if you were to discover some new dent/scuff/scrape/scratch that you are not responsible for.

• Ease of booking