not if you value your car

• Ease of booking

• Security

grumpier1's review of Manchester, APH Manchester

“not if you value your car”

Written on: 07/12/2018 by grumpier1 (1 review written)

the following is a copy of the letter I sent to aph 3 weeks ago by 4 different methods without reply.
when I collected my car BB54 TLS yesterday I found that anything inside it that could have been messed with, was messed with.
all the seat settings including the front passenger's were altered along with the mirrors, radio stations, heater settings, door locking system and worst of all the lighting settings. is all this necessary just to move the car a few yards???????
I have only had this car a couple of weeks and still getting used to it but as with previous cars i always have my lights set to auto and when I left aph park in the daylight I didnt notice that this wasn't the case. later on as it got darker and darker, the motorway traffic was heavy and the dashboard lights were on so I didn't notice that the outside lights werent. so when other drivers started flashing me more and more frantically I thought that there must be something wrong at the back of the car structurally so I slowed down and limped along to the next services whereupon leaving the main carriageway it became instantly apparent that the auto setting on the light stalk had been interfered with and I was driving with no lights.
if this is just a sport among your drivers they need to be told ITS NOT FUNNY.
I will wait 7 days to see what action you intend to take on this before I send the copy to your head office