Very unhappy in times of despair

• Ease of booking

• Security

lobsiger63's review of Looking 4 Parking - www.looking4parking.com

“Very unhappy in times of despair”

Written on: 01/02/2020 by lobsiger63 (1 review written)

I am disgusted with this company. After having to cancel our holiday due to a serious illness I tried to cancel the parking for which I had paid extra in case of cancellation. When I tried to cancel the parking online the system refused to continue due to a 48 hour restriction prior to parking. I called looking4parking who refused to refund me even a part payment as I was 4 hours into the 48 hour deadline therefore 44 hours before I was to park up. As it happens I would have been parking somewhat later anyway as our journey to Stanstead was long distance so I allowed for motoway delays. The lady I spoke to offered to send me a document for holiday insurance purposes which would have been of little use due to an ongoing illness. This representitive did not send me this document anyway! Also adding insult to injury the parking hasn't even been cancelled so their excuse being unable to offer parking to someone else is invalid. It's bad enough when your family has to lose their holiday through serious illness but to be treated with so much disrespect when extra has already been paid in case of cancellation is hurtful and insulting. Oh maybe I should have read the small print! Enough said!

• Ease of booking