Park & Walk

• Ease of booking

• Security

Forsythzq457's review of Liverpool, Sky Park

“Park & Walk”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by Forsythzq457 (1 review written)

I usually use the long stay car park at Liverpool but it can sometimes mean a long walk with cases if it is busy, so i thought a park and ride would be a better alternative for me and my girlfriend who suffers with back problems. I found the depot with my satnav ok, parked by reception and went to book in. The man on the desk asked if i wanted to pay an extra £1 each for a lift to the airport or did i want to walk!! He said the airport were charging this fee and it was not his fault, i begrudgingly handed over the £2 and got the lift to the airport. I was given a card with a tel number to ring on my return, i rang this a week later for my pickup and got no answer, i rang four times with no joy, i called the Manchester depot on the reverse of the card and the man said he would get in touch with Liverpool and get them to call me back, waited 10 mins no reply so decided we had to walk to the depot. By the time i had got to the depot my girlfriends back was hurting i was not best pleased with the service i had received from Skypark, i went to reception and told the man my views on the matter and that he would not be seeing me again, his reply was "good". He said the reason for not calling me back was he had lost his phone. In future i will use the long stay where at least i know what i am getting for the money.

• Ease of booking