THEY ABUSE YOUR CAR!!!!!!

• Ease of booking

• Security

ElizabethHarper213's review of Liverpool, Imagine Car Park

“THEY ABUSE YOUR CAR!!!!!!”

Written on: 09/07/2017 by ElizabethHarper213 (1 review written)

I have had my car parked with you for the last 10 days and i collected it on Saturday i was absolutely shocked. Imagine only do valet parking and you have to leave your car keys with them and they park your car at a different location and bring it back for you when you collect it.
The person who collected my car and brought it back to the office is an ABSOLUTE IDIOT and should not be allowed to go anywhere near customers cars.
When he pulled up the clutch on my car was smelling so badly that it was like it had been on fire and this could only have been done by complete and utter abuse and negligence.
I've driven 60 miles back to my home and it is still smelling really bad and i think serious damage has been done to it. From the smell i can only assume he has revved my engine to the redline and then jumped off the clutch to see how quickly he can accelerate an Impreza WRX.

I was reluctant to hand over my keys when i dropped my car off for this very reason and i was assured that the company was very professional and takes the best care of everyone's car. CLEARLY THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

I have made a complaint to the company and they haven't even bothered to respond!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! PAY A LITTLE MORE AND USE A STANDARD CAR PARK WHERE YOU PARK AND COLLECT YOUR OWN CAR

• Ease of booking