Heathrow, iPark Airport Parking Review

• Ease of booking

• Security

sammy1975's review of Heathrow, iPark Airport Parking

“I foolishly looked at the reviews the clue is in the...”

Written on: 09/09/2019 by sammy1975 (6 reviews written)

I foolishly looked at the reviews the clue is in the title. Over 1500 reviews and was over 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Well my experience when it came to dropping of the vehicle was very good, the time keeping was as the instructions. The issue was when it came to collecting the car.

I rang and was told 20-25 minutes for the car to arrive on a Sunday evening at 9.45pm. The person told me, I had missed my slot because the flight was 15 minutes late. I did not buy it, but I accepted it. 25 minutes later, I call back and now the same guys says he is probably stuck in traffic. I explain there is no traffic on a Sunday evening, if you are going to make an excuse make a good one. He says he will ring the driver, but he is on the way to you. The guy has the cheek to say some people wait 40-45 minutes, I replied, then they are foolish for using the service.

10 minutes later I phone back again, and ask for an update. The guy says 5 minutes, so I ask where the base is, how far are you from terminal 2? At this point the driver says "I am busy, phone in the morning or e-mail, I don't have time to answer all your questions"

A further 10 minutes passes my a car arrives, an embarrassed looking man gets out, I don't rant or rage, I asked him where the traffic jam was?, the driver says "there was no traffic jam". I then ask how may is the base from terminal 2 and the driver replies "about 1 mile away", then he continues to say "i'm sorry I was only given the keys 5 minutes ago" The driver continues to confirm they are very busy.

These people are about taking the money and not providing the service. Please avoid.

• Ease of booking