Avoid at all costs!

• Ease of booking

• Security

Ayanna343's review of Heathrow, Heathrow Meet and Greet

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 20/02/2022 by Ayanna343 (1 review written)

Do not be fooled by the low price. The service was truly appalling. A professional would photo the car to ensure that any damage is not the fault of the company; this was not done and so from the outset my apprehension about the operation was was raised but too late to change. The real problem was the misrepresentation of the 'Meet and Greet' offer. Despite following instructions assiduously we waited well over two hours for the return of the car at LHR T5 Level 4 car park. There was only one cell phone number that was continually engaged or unavailable and when I did eventually get through I was repeatedly lied to about where the car was and when it would arrive. I have no idea how securely my car was parked as I failed to get answers on this point. They need to raise their game and employ more staff and give then lessons in customer service and communication. Do yourself a favour and avoid Meet and Greet Heathrow Airport Parking provided by "Heathrow Meet and Greet Services LTD".

• Ease of booking