Ezybook - www.ezybook.co.uk Review

• Ease of booking

• Security

hdisgreat's review of Ezybook - www.ezybook.co.uk

“EzyBook or previously Enigma Parking are cheap and the...”

Written on: 30/04/2022 by hdisgreat (1 review written)

EzyBook or previously Enigma Parking are cheap and the prospect of valet parking is attractive and sounds like it will be much more convenient than regular parking but DON'T DO IT!

They don't answer the phone.
They don't turn up to collect your car when you drop off.
You will have to wait a long time and suffer real stress when they collect and, if like us, you have to leave the car at a car park for them to collect it (with the keys inside), then you will have to send them money to pay for your parking (else they will leave your car in a short stay car park and you will face a bill of more than £1000 on return, according to other reviews).

Our car was collected and then we changed our plans and were due to return 3 days early. Two emails to change my arrangements were met with the email:

Dear Valued Customer,

You have to update the service provider, and your departure is already done. Our system will not allow us to change any of the details of the booking.
The customer needs to inform us at least 48 hours before the Departure Date to amend the booking.
In the booking confirmation email, you can check the service provider details and contact them to change your booking's arrival time.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Representative

Dear 'valued customer' indeed! I sent text messages to the WhatsApp messages which I see were being read with no response. I called the number from the US and this was never answered.

We arrived and they didn't answer my calls (until my son called from a different mobile number).

They told me that our car was parked in a compound with 80 cars in front of it and they had just 2 people working, so it would take until tomorrow to recover my car - otherwise they could pay an agency to supply 6 x drivers and that I could have it in 45 minutes but this would cost me £120. As I had now wasted an hour, I reluctantly agreed to this.

Then my car did arrive, he told me that this was his first job and he had collected my car himself.

I gave him £80 and drove my car off.

You have been warned!