ZENITH AIRPORT PARKING CAUSED SERIOUS DAMAGE TO MY CAR

• Ease of booking

• Security

Vebkos's review of Ezybook - www.ezybook.co.uk

“ZENITH AIRPORT PARKING CAUSED SERIOUS DAMAGE TO MY CAR”

Written on: 14/01/2022 by Vebkos (1 review written)

ZENITH AIRPORT PARKING CAUSED SERIOUS DAMAGE TO MY CAR, Ezybook. subcontracted Zenith

They damaged my car and are trying to get away with it.
I booked through Ezybook parking, and they subcontracted ZENITH AIRPORT PARKING. They took my car on 22 December 2021, and they caused serious damage to my front wing (DRIVERS SIDE) and scratches to the front wing (Passengers side). Please see the photos. The driver who picked up the car was barely 20, and he drove my premium car (BMW). I had reported damage when the car was delivered on 6 January 2022. I have provided all the information with photos. They are still refusing to pay, asking that I should have the photo of the car when I handed it over in Heathrow. The tires show that the car has been driven in fields. I have now involved an insurance company and will take the Zenith Airport Parking to court. The Zenith Airport Parking are trying to use any dirty trick to not pay for damage to my property, my vehicle.

You should never use this company as they would damage your car.

• Ease of booking

• Security

Eholding's Response to Vebkos's Review

Written on: 04/03/2022

have used many park and go services over the years and NEVER had a bad experience with any of them, I don't understand how Zenith are getting any good reviews unless friends and family are writing them!

Shocking, disgusting, unfriendly, controlling, horrible, mean, nasty people running it.

We called as advised before we arrived at the the airport, they asked us to call again 5 mins before, we did but they did not answer for a while, once they have your number they ignore you. They answered about a minute before we got to the car park. Several phone calls later and nearly an hour they arrived. They make you pay for the car park ticket.

On the way back we called when we were collecting our luggage, they asked us to call when we had it all. Again they ignored us, eventually answering to tell us we had to give the guy £15 cash when he brought our car back as our flight times had change a couple of hours.

We waited, called, waited called. They said they would be there in 10 to 12 minutes, we waited and called after 20 minutes. They told us they did not like our attitude and the car was still in their compound and we had to pay on line the £15 or they would not give us our car back. They basically held our car hostage and at no point did we ever say we would not pay!!

Finally they brought our car back after a cold hours wait . It had a large scratch on the front of the car and was filthy, it had been cleaned a day before we gave it to them, they clearly park cars in very muddy fields.

I cannot recommend strongly enough NOT TO USE THEM. They spoiled the start and end of our precious holiday.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! horrible, horrible, horrible people and no service at all