DO NOT USE

• Ease of booking

• Security

dolly12345678's review of Ezybook - www.ezybook.co.uk

“DO NOT USE ”

Written on: 11/05/2019 by dolly12345678 (1 review written)

I too wished I had read the reviews before I had booked!!!!
I paid for meet and greet car parking from 6-10 May .I called 30 mins before arriving at the airport as requested to avoid a delay in the parking area . However there was an accident on the motorway so after several calls I was asked to wait in the arrivals car park at T1 and to ensure I had 4 pounds to give the driver so he could exit the park!!!
I waited 20 minutes before he arrived and took my car . On my return journey I again called as they requested to inform them we were ready to be collected and was advised that I had to pay a surcharge of 20 pounds as the booking was until the 10 th May and that it was now the 11 th May as it was12.30 AM!!!!
I then had to go back into the terminal to wait upstairs in the parking zone to collect my car . I waited 35 minutes before it was returned and had to pay a further 4pounds to exit the car park . Needless to say I was incredibly angry and frustrated as a 4 day car parking fee ended up costing me nearly 70 pounds plus I had to wait for them on arrival and departure. The company is a perfect example of a service that is hell bent on trying to squeeze every penny they can from customers and they don't have adequate staff levels to cover the service they offer . When I arrived at the parking zone they asked me to wait for the driver to deliver my car and the same driver who returned my car was with another chap returning his vehicle to him yet when I called to ask where my car was they said that the driver was on his way with my car!!!!  I could have spent less using Jet parks and probably would have got back to my car far quicker than they returned it to me .This is not a meet and greet service at all it is a shameful service that exploits people . DO NOT USE !!!!!!!!!!!

• Ease of booking