Do not use

• Ease of booking

• Security

McKenzieov131's review of Enigma Parking Ltd

“Do not use ”

Written on: 20/05/2022 by McKenzieov131 (1 review written)

Used this company to park our car were late picking up our car when we got back off holiday , they told me it would be 20 mins 2 hours late it turned up , my daughter’s car was used as a taxi round London they had done over 100 miles and used half a tank of diesel also the kids car seats were took out and put in the boot , also they left our cars on a different level my daughters car had been dumped with the keys in it to frightened to face us , disgusting behaviour so don’t use these people, they said they would refund our money still waiting !!!
I wish we had seen the reviews about this company would of never entertained them

• Ease of booking

• Security

Dchconstruction's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2022

Sorry to dash your hopes but we had the same and have now received four parking fines and two PCN's for driving in a bus lane and parking in residents parking areas - all from Hillingdon London Borough - have complained but not even a response received !!