Enigma Parking Ltd Review

• Ease of booking

• Security

Guest's review of Enigma Parking Ltd

“I could go on and on about how terrible their service...”

Written on: 19/05/2022

I could go on and on about how terrible their service is but to summarise:
- I waited over an hour and a half (not the promised 30 mins) for my car to be returned to the wrong place (Terminal 5 Departures rather than Level 4 row R/S) and that was after at least 8 phone calls which started courteously and ended with lies and the phone being hung up.
- Having finally got the car back I discovered a set of old and oily jump leads in the boot along with lots of paper rubbish and old drinks containers littering the car.
- I had left AT LEAST half a tank of fuel in the car (I live 200 miles from Heathrow) but found barely 35 miles worth left - the orange light came on as I left the airport - unfortunately I hadn't made a note of the mileage but can only assume that it was driven at least 200/230 miles to use that much fuel.
- My final cost of using this lot was in excess of £130 and next time I'll pay for the service I expect - as the expression goes "if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys" - this company is a barrel full.
I cannot stress enough DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• Ease of booking