do not park here !

• Ease of booking

• Security

McCurdy275's review of Bristol, Airport Tavern Parking

“do not park here !”

Written on: 25/05/2018 by McCurdy275 (1 review written)

I never got to use the parking.They refuse to refund if you cancel. I cancelled because of the bad reviews and the court case within a couple of days but they only offered a credit note. This is illegal under the distance selling regulations where you are allowed to cancel and get a refund within 14 days if booked on the internet. Attitude is rude and unprofessional - not to mention against the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Have reported them to Trading Standards as they are still advertising no refunds. Good news is that I paid through Paypal who recognised the problem and arranged a refund.

Lindabeard's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2018

I had disgusting service from them as well. I paid online (big mistake) and when I gave them several weeks notice that the flights had changed, they would not give me my money back for the amount of time I stayed there - which was less than the original booking. They kept us waiting 45 minutes in the freezing cold when we got back to Bristol airport. The driver was extremely rude and aggressive. And finally, my car was covered in mud - all over the back seat, the front seats and the dashboard. Looked like it had been used to transport something which was filthy. In my opinion, it is run by a bunch of arrogant people with no respect for people or their cars.