Accolades to Web Hosting Hub

WaterfrontPoolService's review of WebHostingHub - www.webhostinghub.com

“Accolades to Web Hosting Hub”

Written on: 02/09/2013 by WaterfrontPoolService (1 review written)

After googling web hosting reviews, I came upon Web Hosting Hub. Because of their high rating and the number of rave reviews, I contacted Web Hosting Hub in an effort to find out information on their web hosting plans. I wasn't even sure what to ask since I have never created or had a website hosted before. Through an online chat, the representative provided a wealth of info. He courteously answered my endless questions despite the amount of time he had spent on the chat with me. Even though when I initiated the chat I wasn't sure if I was even going to sign up with Web Hosting Hub, by the end of our chat I was so comfortable with their service that I signed up while I was on the chat. It was a seamless transaction, as the rep walked me through the steps and got me up and running in the program that best fit my needs. For the record, this is for a pool service business I am starting.