Claim dealt with brilliantly

2.7

Guest's review of Endsleigh Travel Insurance

“Claim dealt with brilliantly”

written by on 03/09/2014

I had to make a claim through Endsleigh in 2010. I was on a year-long Working Holiday Visa in Australia when my maternal Grandpa had a heart attack back in the UK, and was told he would probably not survive. I called Endsleigh to see if they would cover changing my return flight home to there and then (instead of the end of the year when it was booked for) - they did. Not only that but they sent me a cheque to cover the cost of a return flight back out to Australia after I had come home to be at my Grandpa's funeral.

I've read a few of the not-so-good reviews on here and granted, this is the only time I claimed with Endsleigh, but from start to finish they were extremely sypathetic, easy to deal with, and made the whole horrible time a lot easier by allowing me to come home and be with my family; which I couldn't have done otherwise! Definitely recommend.

• 10/09

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Annual

Type of Insurance

• Successful

Was your claim successful?

• Fairly