Not Dx Express - should be Dx maybe

1.0

AlannahMedeiros's review of The DX - www.thedx.co.uk

“Not Dx Express - should be Dx maybe”

written by AlannahMedeiros on 12/09/2023

You need to re-name your so-called express service and also get your website updated. I have been waiting for a delivery for two days. Monday, I got a text message on my phone "will deliver your item today between 14:30 – 16:33” – despite the Dx lorry being seen in my road yesterday, I did not receive the item. Then another message at 09:17 this morning “Willian will deliver your item today between 11:56 – 13:56”. Well, the van appeared outside our house today, van doors were heard being opened and shut several times, but Willian did not come to the door and no delivery was made.
Went on your website for a contact number for “Customer Services”, which it says is open 8am to 6pm. Called the number – voice message saying “This number is now exclusively for rebooking. Please email or use our website live chat.” Went to the live chat, which needs to be renamed “Dead Chat” as having entered all my contact details a message popped up “We are sorry but there are no advisors currently available. You may like to know you can track or rebook your delivery".
What an absolute shambles.