Awful - do not use

2.2

ACJ91's review of Collect+ www.collectplus.co.uk

“Awful - do not use”

written by ACJ91 on 05/02/2022

I would not even give this company one star. For over a week, my trade-in had not changed from "collected from the store." Buy It direct did not even bother to follow this up. When I contacted them a week later, they said I must give the package more time in transit. Since then I have been up and down between Yodel Collect Plus and Buy it Direct, and my laptop trade-in is now deemed lost. They keep asking me for the same information, but nothing is being done about it. Send postage labels over email, you go and give your parcel with the postage label on it to the closest CollectPlus point, the driver gets your laptop. And you never see the laptop again. Neither CollectPlus or But it Direct have done much about this. They keep saying an investigation is being done, but all they do is check the depot and the warehouse. Nothing was mentioned about the driver that lost my parcel or anything. Of course, it is not at either of those places, if it was it would have been checked-in.  So basically, I have now given someone a laptop for free.