Should not be in business - evil owner

4.7

adamgodfrey2023's review of AirSupply Shipping Agents

“Should not be in business - evil owner ”

written by adamgodfrey2023 on 22/03/2024

We paid £3,800 for our two parrots to be safely transported to Cyprus, this includes the CITES paperwork and vets visits etc.

While our birds were in their care one was ‘lost’ and died.

They came up with an extravagant excuse as to how this happened and said sorry.

They did not tell us it had happened until 36 hours after the event, denying us the opportunity to come and look for or rescue the ‘missing’ bird.

The owner has zero empathy. He treated the situation like DHL missplacing a laptop.

For those of you with pets I’m sure you consider them an extension of your family so you can imagine how upsetting that was.

The owner tried to distract from their sheer negligence by suggesting I had threatened him in my response. This tactic can be seen in his response to other complaints online. It’s childish and pathetic and was to hide from any responsibility or accountability.

If there was one ounce of truth in this he has my name, address and phone number to contact the police - he did not.

If you want your pets to live please do not use this company.

I have been in contact with all authorities including DEFRA asking for their permit to export to be removed. This company should not be in business. The owner should be ashamed of himself.