Illegal resale other members tickets

Ticketgum - www.ticketgum.com
3.3
  • Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

target74's review of Ticketgum - www.ticketgum.com

“Illegal resale other members tickets ”

written by target74 on 29/02/2016

Hi,

I've bought two tickets for the Champions League Arsenal vs Barcelona.

On Jan 16, 2016. (Paid with credit card, EUR 982 for both ticket Long Side Luxury) The match will take place on Feb 23rd, 2016.

I received the confirmation by email. All seemed fine and very professional.

On 19th I received the wrong ticket SHORT SIDE STANDART cheap tickets, it was unprofessional way to send me this cheap tickets and I feel they cheated me.

I couldn't contact them by phone because there is no telephone-contact-information on their website.

So I sent them an email to office, sales  and orders
They always replayed automatic replies '' we will investigate on your case''

I travel all this distance booked flight with the hotel, I already booked my flight and the hotel.

I am really disappointed with this site, never will use this site again and people should be careful when they deal with ticketgum, they are third party, they resale members ticket and they don’t says that before, if I would know about it I would not buy this type of ticket.

They said we will refund you, sounds funny for me, what I will do with money they refund, I don't care about the refund, when I paid for business class ticket and booked 5 star hotel with renting car and use my leave to enjoy the match.

All these positive reviews on this site also FAKES, guys be careful from ticketgum. There sales customer service are layers, I have all print screen’s and all email as an evidence.

• Arsenal Vs Barcelona Championship