Very satisfied with my purchase experience

1.6

str8ces's review of Best Buy Eyeglasses - www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com

“Very satisfied with my purchase experience”

written by str8ces on 31/08/2012

I recently ordered a pair of Bolle Golf sunglasses which I knew were on backorder from the manufacturer. After placing the order I received both an email and phone call notifying me of the proposed back-ordered delivery date. When the proppsed date passed I called BestBuyEyeglasses and they kindly checked into the problem. They contacted the manufacturer who updated the delivery date. I then received the eyeglasses by that date. I had absolutely no problems with the customer service and would definitely order from them again. Not to mention the price was the lowest I found on-line.

Considering the volume of orders that BestBuyEyeglasses processes, it does not surprise me that there will be some errors from time to time as described in this review. Since my order was not a precription order I have no input in regards to that service at this time.

• Bolle Performance Parole Golf sunglass package, $62.99 with the 10% off coupon