Zero Stars

1.6

Bradford455's review of Best Buy Eyeglasses - www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com

“Zero Stars”

written by Bradford455 on 10/01/2022

I would leave zero stars if possible. Buyer beware, this company will take your money and you will never get your glasses. I was told processing would be 3 to 8 days with a prescription. My credit card was charged after the first day I placed the order, and I was assured that this only happens when the glasses leave the warehouse to go to the lab. 14 days later no glasses or updates. Spoke to a customer service agent for the third time, this time a “supervisor.” Was told that the frames had been shipped and were being worked on. Days later I called back and this time was told my frames had never been in stock and I would need to place a new order. But no one bothered to let me know this, and also my credit card was charged for frames that did not exist. And they had no plans on letting me know this, they were happy to keep my money and never let me know that my glasses were in fact not even available. Three different representatives including a supervisor had told me that they were shipped and were being processed. Just please be careful and stay far away from this company. Especially if you need glasses any time this decade.

• Goods purchased & cost