A great course to get you started!

Guest's review of 5day - www.5day.co.uk

“A great course to get you started!”

Written on: 11/08/2017

I have just completed my 5DayL intense driving course at the Barnet 5Day Centre.
I was eager to progress in the course & asked that I be pushed to my limits to get great results.
From the morning rules of the road class, to the 4 hours of driving a day, I didn't once doubt the instructors/teachers & listened/followed all the guidance given.
I liked how the driving is split up into 2, 2 hour sessions, with theory classes in the afternoon. The theory lessons helped loads, as we were guided and tested on actual questions in the test - and given tuition to help us understand the rules of the road in depth (which you can't get from a book or app) We were all booked to take our theory on day 5 of the course, which gave us all something to work towards. Today I passed!
Although I still need a couple of lessons before i take my practical test, I am very happy with my progress & knowleve learnt in the course.
Within the 5 days, we covered everything from country roads, 3-point-turns, reversing around corners, junctions, duel carriage ways - you name - it was covered!
I know that without taking part in this course, I would not be at the level of driving that I am now, if I was sporadically taking lessons on a weekly basis, over a longer period of time.
My instructor from the course is giving me further tuition to help me safely secure a pass in my practical test. It's great to know that the 5Day team are on hand to help
out any way they can, even after the course is complete.
The only negative I have to say about the course is - as the instructors have other tests constantly going on with past students from the course - sometimes we missed a chunk of driving time from that day. The time is made up by adding extra time onto the other sessions, to make up 20 hours by day 5, but maybe having substitute instructors on hand would be a good idea? Overall, I am completely satisfied with the course and feel sad that it's all over! I would 100% reccomend that if your looking to lesrn to drive, this is great way to get started!

• Barnet, London.