Very Simple Process

Sell The Car - www.sellthecar.co.uk - www.sellthecar.co.uk
4.9
  • Customer service

OldSoul53's review of Sell The Car - www.sellthecar.co.uk - www.sellthecar.co.uk

“Very Simple Process”

written by OldSoul53 on 17/05/2024

I was very anxious about selling my MOT failure through an on-line company this way as I've never done anything like this before and kept worrying that at the last minute they'd try and drop the offer price but everything went absolutely fine and there was no quibble.

I had lots of questions and kept worrying that I wasn't being accurate enough about the condition of the car but they were more than happy with my descriptions and answered all my questions without any hint of getting fed up with me!!

I think the only concern I had, mainly because I'd not dealt with the company before, was that the money transfer took a couple of hours (I'm used to more or less instant these days) and obviously the driver couldn't hang around that long so we very reluctantly let him drive away without having had the payment. However it came through fine.

The other very simple thing was being able to inform the DVLA straight away on-line and getting instant confirmation that the car ownership had been transferred.

Despite all my anxieties everything went well and I wouldn't hesitate to use sellthecar.co.uk again (although of course I don't want another car to fail its MOT and not be worth repairing!!)

• Customer service