Excellent service

• Customer service

NickRedman's review of New Car Discount - www.new-car-discount.com

“Excellent service”

written by NickRedman on 20/04/2024

I first started discussing a new car (Hyundai Tucson) with New Car Discount in mid-December 2023 with a view to delivery in April 2024. At first, I thought the level of discount being offered was too good to be true which made me a little suspicious. However, I did a lot of background research on the business including Companies House searches to look at the accounts and the directors and also the Financial Conduct Authority register. I also looked at the (very few) negative reviews on Trustpilot and was satisfied that none of them appeared to indicate that the business was not genuine and almost all were just minor admin issues. After all, it requires a lot of trust to be sending in excess of £35k to an online business without having seen concrete proof of the existence of the vehicle that is being purchased. However, at my request, I was sent a photo of the vehicle showing the registration number a few days before I had to transmit the funds. He was excellent in assisting with the whole process from the initial order through to post delivery. He dealt with all communication very promptly and gave clear and concise answers to any querise that I raised. Delivery was on time on the agreed day and he was helpful with the handover. Overall, I was very impressed with the service and I would certainly use New Car Discount again in the future.

• Customer service