Poor service, rude staff, not worth the money.

YourRepair - www.yourrepair.co.uk
1.1

ditp83's review of YourRepair - www.yourrepair.co.uk

“Poor service, rude staff, not worth the money.”

written by ditp83 on 24/04/2024

Rang on a Thursday after discovering a leak under my boiler. Paid £95 for someone to come out the next day and then after reporting his findings to YouRepair, a further 4 working days went by before they contacted me and stipulated that washers where not covered within the Policy. After reviewing the small print, hardly anything is covered and I am paying £10 a month for poor customer service and a 90% chance of no resolution. It is also worth noting that you will have to do all the chasing in booking in the plumber etc as YouRepair do very little to support the job/problem.

The Boiler service is also not a proper strip down clean service, even though my boiler is in desperate need of one. So I am paying £120 for nothing and I will have to repair all faults with the boiler and a proper service out of my own pocket, their Service guide / promise isn't worth the paper it is written on.

I would cancel if I could, but I am trapped paying for hot air for the next 7 months. Couldn't be more disappointed if I tried. Appalling CS!!