When great food is being served by bad waiters...

467Hicks's review of West Midlands Safari Park

“When great food is being served by bad waiters...”

Written on: 29/05/2018 by 467Hicks (1 review written)

This attraction has everything for a great day out. Beautiful setting, animals ( if you are lucky enough to see them all), fun rides within the adventure theme park area...Of course you must pay for all these fun quite a bit. Being there for the sixth times, I still believed it is a good value for money-until today.
For the first time I have experienced a huge fall in the quality of staff. I gave up on politeness after being in the park for about an hour, but by the end of the day I was absolutely furious. We have met rude, poorly prepared even arrogant staff too many times within about 5 hors. It is obvious: the training they have received did not exceed the minimum required level.
When prices are going up everywhere, we, the costumers could expect at least some qualities.
My conclusion at the end of the day was: Because of the nature of the attraction, we can ironicly state, that there are two group of staff in here: animals and humans. To me today the animals were the winners.

• 05/2018

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages