Lipotrim

mejuliemjmead's review of Lipotrim

“Lipotrim ”

Written on: 27/01/2020 by mejuliemjmead (1 review written)

This weight loss course is brilliant. It’s very strict but worth it all. I was on it for 5 months, in those 5 months I lost just over 4 stone. The first week was 8 lbs and then steadily 4-5 lbs a week. I had massive hair loss but hey hair grows back! And it did. My thyroid behaves better, cholesterol was excellent, skin was clearer , lots and lots of thumbs up. I would recommend this and have done many times. It’s the only thing I would do again because I know what the results will be.

Fattygottaloseweight's Response to mejuliemjmead's Review

Written on: 27/07/2020

Have you been able to keep the weight off?

Mejuliemjmead's reply to Fattygottaloseweight's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2020

I have done yes, i gained 4lb but that’s to be expected apparently. It isn’t easy, I think because it comes off so quick it can easily go on as quick but it’s not a quick fix, it is hard work but also worth it.