Poor

MaddenO'Brien287's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Poor ”

Written on: 07/11/2014 by MaddenO'Brien287 (1 review written)

I went on Herbalife and at first it worked for me but I had to stop it as it's far to expensive and also it was boring me having shakes all the time. After stopping it I still ate very healthy and still worked out at the gym but then I noticed my weight was going up and up in a matter of 6 wks 1 stone heavier than I normal am. I decided to go back to weight watchers to try and shift the 1sone I had put on,as over the years I have always done weigh watchers or slimming world and maintained my weight I really struggled with this and was feeling really hungry all the time so I gave it up and thought let's try slimming world. After being back in slimming enjoying lots of healthy food my weight was not shifting and I stuck to the plan 100% my first week I put on I was devasteded but I thought am not giving up so I kept going back to class. After 8 weeks my weight has finally started to shift and am feeling so much better I have never in all my years struggled at a weight watchers group or slimming world group, my advise was Herbalife has messed with my body and am not the first person to say this others have struggled as well so just be careful when starting these things. Am so happy that I can eat realy food again and enjoy my life than living on shakes and protein bars.