Happy enough

amyd91's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Happy enough ”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by amyd91 (1 review written)

I have been using herbalife f1 shakes twice a day and one healthy meal plus lots of the thermo tea and vitamin tablets and fibre tablets for one week. I have always been slim but working shifts meant I never ate at the right time or sometimes not at all and what I did eat was really unhealthy and that is exactly how I feel run down and unhealthy. I started this programme for overall wellbeing and to trim down around half a stone. In my first week I lost 3 and a half pounds, 2% body fat and 20cm overall in my measurements, even though I am probably eating more calories than I was before my immune system has obviously been given a boost. I no longer feel lethargic, have much more energy and can see a difference in my skin and hair already. I am not saying this is a miracle product but for people wanting to have a kick start into a healthy lifestyle then I would recommend it. I've found I no longer crave fatty food and actually prefer the healthier options, and the shakes are good for when I am at work and short of time or facilities to cook. I am going to continue with this programme until I have lost my 8 pounds and then gradually reduce the shakes until I have gotten into the healthy eating. I agree that it is not a good option for long term weightloss as it is definitely unsustainable. But for anyone wanting to have a kick start to a healthy lifestyle whilst losing a few quick pounds then it is perfect.