Waste of time

John.m406's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Waste of time”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by John.m406 (2 reviews written)

I think this product is a waste of time if you ask me. I started it as my job keeps me on the road driving from one place to the other. It means that going to the gym is near-on impossible for me so finding other ways to keep healthy and active is a priority.

I always eat pretty healthily anyway and walk run and swim as much as i can in the time I have available but my wife suggested giving this a go. She started using it the same time I did and neither of us saw any weight loss or felt any nutritional gain. Not only that, it made my wife ill which resulted in her having to take time off work to recover.

If you ask me it's an overpriced product that does absolutely nothing.

Healthiswealth1's Response to John.m406's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

That's just an excuse no offence but you wasn't serious to begin with

Healthiswealth1's Response to John.m406's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

No offense but that's an excuse the products do make you ill, you and your wife probably didn't see results because you either never had a health coach or you are to concered with the piricing. Let's be honest here

Wilma08's reply to Healthiswealth1's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2014

How do you no his wife might have an allergy, you sound quite nasty

Swarner9663's reply to Wilma08's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2015

I agree I also became ill taking the products the shake was okay but the other stuff made me sick everybody's body is different

John.m406's reply to Healthiswealth1's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2014

Healthiswealth1,

Although I appreciate your comments (not really), my wife had a reaction to the product which landed her hospital bound.

So, it was nice of you to drop by and leave your words of wisdom but please consider my poor wife who ended up in hospital due to this product.

Swarner9663's reply to John.m406's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2015

I totally agree with you I had reactions to the products also I could not take made me very ill

Kissmydabb's reply to John.m406's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2016

If your wife had a reaction to the products then why say the product is a waste of time? It was a waste of time for you because you most likely expected the products would work without doing anything else such as drinking a lot of water or working out as you stated you're too busy to do & it was a waste of time for your wife because she had a reaction to it. I could see if both of you were doing exactly what you were supposed to be doing & no relying solely on the products minus the reaction. Just because it was a waste of time for you doesn't mean the product is garbage & will be a waste of time for everyone else.