Rude Owners

Guest's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Rude Owners”

Written on: 22/02/2013

I went into an herbalife establishment in New London New Hampshire and the girl at the counter was the rudest person you'd ever want to talk to. She says she was a co owner and she didn't make money on the product. That everything went towards the rental of the building.
I brought a friend in to get her started on the product and I will never go there again. If this is the way and herbalife establishment is run then it deserves to fail. I have been going there for 2 yrs and this is the worst I've ever been treated. Get those damn high school kids out of there as owners. They don't have a clue on how to run a business.

Healthiswealth1's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2014

Sorry to hear that but everyone is different but this website and owners was really nice and I got my orders on time they are very helpful.. Plus there is slot of information