Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I am 23 years old and my weight was just 38kgs. I used...”

Written on: 25/07/2011

I am 23 years old and my weight was just 38kgs. I used herbal life products tho gain weight. my weight has become 42kgs after using herbal life shakes for a month. But my hair fall has increased very much. Have almost become bald. Moreover have started getting too many pimples. What do i do? Should i continue with this product? Someone please suggest me.

Crichter's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2013

You went through a detox period. The Herbalife products are good nutrition, that's all. It improves your overall health as a result of good nutrition and renew your body's cells because of the good nutrition you feed yourself.

I lost 6Kg in 8 weeks and maintained it for 10 years. I feel fantastic and have no more worries about what to eat and how much of it to eat.