A Wonderful Day

From 1 review

pammi57's review of Haigh Hall, Wigan

“A Wonderful Day”

Written on: 19/10/2013 by pammi57 (1 review written)

We held my daughter's wedding at Haigh Hall. As a venue the hall and grounds are stunning with the most beautiful views. Leading up to the wedding, the deputy manager and and the staff were always available to answer any questions we had. On the day itself the room was set up exactly the way we had imagined and was so beautiful, again the staff were always on hand to oversee the proceedings and reassure me that all was well. Nothing was too much trouble. I was a little disappointed with the wedding breakfast. The food was not very hot, in fact some of it was only lukewarm and i know one or two of the guests sent their food back to be re heated. We had a tasting before the wedding and the food was fabulous, however the food on the day was not as good, having said that i realise that there were 80 guests to serve, still it should have been better. The evening buffet was fantastic, there was lots of very tasty and fresh food and lots of guest commented on how good it was. The staff worked very hard throughout the day and night and were always pleasant and polite. This is a fantastic place to get married and daughter and her new husband were thrilled. I would recommend high Hall as a fantastic wedding venue.