The best venue ever

• Venue

• Food

Colin.01's review of Cooling Castle Barn, Rochester, Kent

“The best venue ever”

Written on: 03/10/2014 by Colin.01 (1 review written)

Attended this venue on 02/10/2014 for my stepdaughters wedding. What can I tell you, from the minute we arrived to the minute we left everybody was treated like royalty. We were treated to the best that British hospitality can offer. AMAZING venue, FANTASTIC staff who all go the extra mile to help you and make your day the best ever.From my point of view, if you ever consider getting married, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO. Cooling Castle offers a beautiful venue with some of the best photo opportunities you will find anywhere. The grounds are immaculate and they even sweep the lawns every day, and the flowers always seem to be in bloom. The party planners are magnificent and make booking and organising your day so easy. The agencies they use to supply flowers, entertainment, photographers are top class and they supply a wonderful service. In all my years, many spent in the licensing trade, I have never seen a venue so well presented and decorated, never met such friendly and helpful staff. I can honestly say this will have been the best wedding I have ever been to and recommend everyone who wants to get married to come here.

• 02/10/2014