Terrible

• Food

Guest's review of Boreham House - Chelmsford

“Terrible ”

Written on: 10/12/2017

I went there for a family Christmas party on the 2nd December and when we all turned up to the entrance there was no power, no one told us what was going on we weren’t given a welcome drink when we arrived which we got told in the package was going to happen. The power was out for at least an hour and no member of staff told us any information about it, we didn’t eat our mains until about 10:30pm which made the night run later than we wanted it to, I thought that we could have at least had some bread brought to the the table while we was waiting for the power to come back on, the food was bad quality it came out cold, no one said anything because we were all so hungry. We booked our food and table beforehand and some of our food still came out wrong. Overall I think that the night could have been handled a lot better and it still could have run smoother even with the power situation.
Would not recomend this venue to anyone in the near future, and would not go back there myself.