Party Karo - www.partykaro.com Review

Judahc480's review of Party Karo - www.partykaro.com

“I personally give “NO STAR” but it’s system...”

Written on: 06/08/2020 by Judahc480 (1 review written)

I personally give “NO STAR” but it’s system generate so giving 1 Star as they ruined my party. Hence, they have a lucrative trap to linch you and your loved once on their moment. I personally booked a place from this website for 5 couples for full day (21 hrs) from 1500 hrs to 1100 hrs next day with specific 5 bedroom farmhouse in Gurgaon and their so called Directors both are so unprofessional people. They suggested me a place and gave a new no. For trapping me more. That guy took the confirmation for 5 bedroom and asked for 5000 advance and booked the farm on my name. But when we reached to the place he took all remaining amount by saying SIR YOU NEED TO PAY BEFORE USING PROPERTY. He gave 3 rooms by saying, owner is coming with the KEY and started delaying to open those 2 rooms. Both the rooms were totally burnt as I can shoot a haunted movie scene their. They started convincing me sir you can adjust in 3 rooms. Suddenly he Ran away by keeping us on hold. I called a Director he was not even taking the response. By the time we started feeling cheated by all 3 Trapers( Director, His Brother, and their zoolandlord ). We Left the property by 2200 hrs as our event was already ruined. They came up with a new picture of refunding money after ruining my friends birthday party that too not refunded yet. They blocked my no. as I was calling them for refunds. They are so shameless that they don’t even bother about your event. As they are pre-determined about the situation and handling the same each day of business. Trust me they just believe in there commissions inspite of believing in your emotions.

I WILL SUGGEST NOT TO GO FOR THIS WEBSITE.

Incase if anyone need proof of discussion please revert me on this post will share the chat history with call recordings.