HotelPlanner.com www.hotelplanner.com Review

HotelPlanner.com www.hotelplanner.com
3.2

ustraveler2's review of HotelPlanner.com www.hotelplanner.com

“I will never book through this company again, or...”

written by ustraveler2 on 22/03/2014

I will never book through this company again, or through any third party for that matter. I was on the road and tired and thought I was booking with Holiday Inn directly. One hour after making the reservations my plans changed and I called to cancel. They were more than happy to cancel my reservations, but in no way willing to refund my money. The hotel manager stated he would have no problem refunding my money, but because I booked through Expedia (which is not noted anywhere on any document) that they were in control and would not be able to refund my payment. Buyer beware, read the fine print and make sure you call the hotel directly to find out the actual rate before you make any other arrangements or use any outside companies, especially this one. What I got was no deal at all and no sympathy from the company other than "I'm so sorry ma'am."

Cdiaz225's Response to ustraveler2's Review

Written on: 25/03/2014

Hi, my name is Carlos with HotelPlanner.com. I apologize for the experience you had to go through. Please give me a call so we can discuss this further and I can see what I can do to make this better thanks.