Such a brilliant idea

JudiandNeal's review of Buy Our Honeymoon www.buy-our-honeymoon.com

“Such a brilliant idea”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by JudiandNeal (1 review written)

My fiance and I had just amalgamated our two households and were thinking more along the lines of 'what can we take to the charity shop?' than 'what would we like people to buy for us?' We thought about asking our guests for cash towards our honeymoon, but it felt a bit awkward. I did a bit of Googling and came up with Buy our Honeymoon.com. It immediately struck as as genius!

Setting up our list was very easy and we had really good fun putting it together and finding gorgeous pictures to upload to represent each item. We had never been to Crete before, so the option to have you populate our list with suggestions was also extremely useful.

Our guests found it easy to use and really seemed to like it. I even went in after we opened our other presents and added them manually, so we could keep our list all in one place.

Our honeymoon was wonderful and made all the more special because of the contributions and input of our friends and families. Not being in the first flush of youth, we really would have chickened out of that Samaria Gorge thing if someone hadn't bought it for us! In the event, we were really pleased and proud that we did it though.