Great selection, great service!

Guest's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“Great selection, great service!”

Written on: 22/05/2015

I originally booked an appointment at The Wedding Shop as they stocked a dress that I had found online. I went with my mum, and the assistant showed me the dress that I had seen, and helped me to find other dresses that could suit. They had an amazing selection of stunning dresses, but I managed to choose all by the same designer!

We started by trying on the dress that I had gone to see, and I loved it! I did try the others on, but the decision was already made. The assistant was really helpful & honest, too. She didn't try to sell me the most expensive dress like some would, and she gave honest (& impartial) advice which was incredibly helpful.

As this was the only shop that I'd been to, I went away to continue my search, and half heartedly visited several other wedding shops, but no shop/assistant/dress came close. It did give me some useful comparisons of prices and styles, but today I went back to purchase the first dress that I tried on. Fortunately I saw the same assistant as the first time, so she remembered me and the dresses that I'd tried before.

Overall very impressed so far. I will be going back next month with my bridesmaids to look for dresses.