Amazing Customer Service

Cath17's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“Amazing Customer Service ”

Written on: 22/02/2019 by Cath17 (1 review written)

My daughter and I travelled from Scotland to look for my mother of the bride outfit, I had purchased an outfit here 6 years ago and wanted to return.
We had the most amazing experience in this boutique, from the minute we went through the door there was a nice atmosphere.
I was introduced to Suzy who was very professional, sincere and helpful she advised me on different styles she thought would suit and then asked what my preferences were, and what I liked and didn’t like.
There was an extensive selection of outfits from different designers, we then went round and chose a selection to try on.

She was at the dressing room to help with each outfit and gave genuine and informative advice.
We tried on accessories to compliment the outfits, this was very helpful as this changes the finished look.

I didn’t feel rushed or pressurised to buy at any time, delighted to say I left with my complete outfit which I love.

Thank you Suzy for making myself and Dianne feel special and for your excellent customer service.