Rude staff & they don’t even know there own products

Kaneax93's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“Rude staff and they don’t even know there own products ”

Written on: 27/01/2019 by Kaneax93 (1 review written)

Me and my bridesmaids visited to get their bridesmaids dresses. My bridesmaids picked the dress they loved. It was a little overpriced for what it was. But I wanted them to feel special on the day and have the dress they wanted so I went out of my price range and said yes. We where then taken downstairs to make the order and payment.

When we got down there the lady soon realised someone had put the wrong tag on the dress and it wasn’t the same brand that she originally though. They then went on the different websites and where trying to find what dress it even was. At one point 3 of them where looking. Once they found it they then couldn’t find what colour we had picked and by this time we had all been sitting around waiting a while. The girl serving us asked her manager to help who wasn’t very helpful and actually quiet rude. Dismissing us and saying she would ring us Monday to take the order then. Even though we where paying customers right there and then. But she couldn’t be bothered to give us the time of day.

When we finally found the colour and design due to it being labelled up wrong. we where then told it was even more expensive again. I was really disappointed and felt awful to have to say no to my bridesmaids. I felt it unfair that they got their hopes up to then rip them down due to their products not being labelled up correctly with the wrong brand and price.
I thought they would of honoured the prices as it was priced up wrong at their own mistake. But no, nothing. Just awful customer service for you.
And would never recommend this snobby shop with awful customer service to anyone. Who clearly don’t even know their own products.