Very hard to get customer service ! ( IMPOSSIBLE !!! ).

JohnnyMurcia's review of Shein.co.uk - www.shein.co.uk

“Very hard to get customer service ! ( IMPOSSIBLE !!! ).”

Written on: 25/10/2017 by JohnnyMurcia (8 reviews written)

Ordered a zip up jacket for my 12 year old daughter. Usual stuff "Massive reduction " $$$ OFF next purchase , collect valuable points etc etc.
Well they sure talk a good deal - HOWEVER ( surprise surprise ) it didn't quite work out that way.
The garment was very poor quality for the money and sizing was totally ridiculous. A large was more like a very small.
Asked for return/refund - no response whatsoever !
OK ! You have my money , can't waste any more time with SEIN , I will donate the item to the local charity shop.
Buyers beware !!!
I don't want your points but I hope you get the point.

Dani_Cali's Response to JohnnyMurcia's Review

Written on: 20/01/2019

I ordered 3 jumpers from them at Christmas. Extra Large. All three fit more like smalls or mediums, far too small. Company has made me pay for return postage to Belgium address, sent them proof of postage, they deny having it. No refund received. They've now blocked my email address. Chinese based company pretending to be UK based.