Amazing experience & incredible, genuine service

ReneeHopkins's review of Satin Bow Bridal, St Albans

“Amazing experience and incredible, genuine service ”

Written on: 07/08/2021 by ReneeHopkins (1 review written)

I’ve recently purchased my dress from Satin Bow Bridal for my wedding in 2022. They have an amazing range of designers and styles. The assistant is a very good communicator and quick to return emails and phone calls. She was also incredible throughout the entire process, I was very nervous and indecisive about what I wanted. She was patient and made me feel like any request large or small was no trouble at all. The lady was assisting her and was also so helpful and kind during the entire process. There was no pressure to make a purchase or quick decision. Both ladies were warm and genuine with their comments, it felt like their main priority was making sure I felt comfortable and happy before making any decisions. My mum was with me during the process and they really looked after her and made sure she was comfortable providing water, tea and helping with videos and photos. They made notes of my preferences and picked out some really good options for me. Cannot recommend this shop enough, such a wonderful experience. Looking forward to finalising the finishing touches next year.