AWFUL AWFUL COMPANY

sophialambor's review of Pronovias

“AWFUL AWFUL COMPANY”

Written on: 20/09/2021 by sophialambor (1 review written)

Every brides worst nightmare happened with me and this awful company. With weeks of delays and changes to collect my dress with the alterations I then arrived at the shop to collect my dress for them to have not done ANY of the alterations I had requested and sadly paid for 4 months before! So I had to wait for 5 hours in the shop for me to try on again and again and wait for them to do the alterations. 6pm this day I tried it on AGAIN and the new neckline was tacked onto the dress with me in it, I was told they would take it to the back sew this new bit on properly, rectify their scruffy stitching on the other alterations they had done, steam the dress and bring it down to me in the bag ready to go - stupidly I trusted them and took the dress home. Thankfully I tried my dress on a couple of days before my wedding, to find that none of the alterations discussed had been done. Myself and my mum were in tears - it looked horrific, stitches hanging out everywhere the neckline had gaping holes in it and one of the 'sewn' in cups fell out within seconds. I had to pay a rushed fee for a local seamstress to do the alterations Pronovias had been paid to do. Pronovias won't refund me their alterations charges!