unexpected fees

gfiazdunia's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“unexpected fees”

Written on: 23/03/2015 by gfiazdunia (1 review written)

I ordered a wedding dress from jjshouse and i have just received a text from dhl asking for an additional £33 before my dress can be delivered. I was assured before i ordered my dress that once i pay for the dress and delivery there will be no more charges. However, now they want me to pay more. I ve cobtacted the jjshouse via their website but im still waiting for a reply. I hope this can be sorted out and i will be able to see my dress. I cannot comment on the quality of the dress yet but once i manage to sort out this delivery charges i will come back to post another review. dissapointed at the moment

Jjshouse's Response to gfiazdunia's Review

Written on: 16/04/2015

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us and we apologize that we didn't meet our shopping expectations. Would you please send us your order number and request to us with the subject "Review Center"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Thanks,

JJ'sHouse service team:)

Tonyponydino's reply to Jjshouse's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2015

Im having exactly the same problem with £69 previously unmentioned VAT payment. I've sent four emails and no contact from them. This is a terrible service. If they pay the VAT I'd accept the dress, of course I would, I really want it for my wedding day but not under these unfair conditions. £69 is a huge amount of money to me when it is unexpected and unbugeted for.