Mother of the bride dress night mare

Julissa55's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“Mother of the bride dress night mare”

Written on: 20/02/2015 by Julissa55 (1 review written)

I purchases a dresss and while the dress was excellent in quality the dress was very binding in that the material had no give. The dress fit as long as I didn't go upstais, set or dance. I tried to explain the delima to the customer service person but all I am getting is to return the dress via my absorbing postal charges and all I will be credited is what is left after the restocking fee is deducted.

I was informed I could take it to "my semstress" for alterations.

The dress fits it's not to small the materials just don't allow for body movements as it has no give this I was not able to get the person I talked to to understand. It was like beating your head against a wall. One should not sell dressess for weddings that confine a persosn to standing position only.

For this reason I want recommend JJsHouse.

Jjshouse's Comment

Written on: 20/03/2015

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us and we apologize that we didn't meet our shopping expectations. Would you please send us your order number and request to us with the subject "reviewcentre Review"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Thanks,