JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com Review

Nevaeh154's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“Do not do business with JJsHouse. The company must...”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by Nevaeh154 (1 review written)

Do not do business with JJsHouse. The company must authorize returns and their size chat is awful. I ordered a size larger and still the dress did not fit. I was told, and I quote, It is quite common in your country to return address you did not like, but in our country it is different. I never said any such thing in fact it was the perfect mother-of-the-bride gown. I tried again to explain it did not fit despite using THEIR size chart and this time the response was, and again I quote, However if it is because the right size dress did not fit well we are sorry the return will not be accepted. Wish I had investigated their rating before I purchased.

Jjshouse's Comment

Written on: 25/04/2014

Dear Becky:

We are so sorry about your problem and I will try my best to help you. Would you please tell me your order number so that I can better review your case and give you a top solution?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best and Warm Regards.

JJshouse service team

Jjshouse's Comment

Written on: 25/04/2014

Dear Becky:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best and Warm Regards.